Walking Softly

That is a strange entry for a blog post, isn't it?

Well, today, I was reminded, after a whirlwind of a day, that there are some people who impact you in big ways, perhaps without meaning to do so, or believing they have the impact they do.  These people are the most amazing because they are selfless, reassuring, and listen and answer questions that may be silly or dumb.  They don't look down on you, and they like you for you and see the good in you, even if you can't always see it.

I am thankful for this soft walker, and I would like to think the person knows how positively I have been impacted.  It is in these crazy, turbulent days where you aren't sure you want to smile, or find three good things to write in your gratitude journal, that soft walkers make the smile not only come out but broaden with each passing minute and help you write a page in your gratitude journal.

I am lucky.
I am thankful.
I am happy
And yes, my smile is a sincere one.

I can only hope that I too can be a soft walker for someone who needs it.


Comments

  1. I'm not ignoring you, I asked you to text me and got nothing in response. I take that to mean you need your space. I'm here whenever you're ready. I love you. 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9/15/2023: Another Life Changing Day

The Day Life Changed

Cleveland (Half) Marathon 2022: All the Feels